1 dozen / $28
**ONE FLAVOUR PER DOZEN PLEASE**
Please note: all cupcake flavours can be made Gluten-Free, and are available as full-sized birthday cakes. Flavours must be ordered by the dozen.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Our chocolate cake base, topped with icing made with delicious peanut butter; great for fans of Reese’s cups
- Chocolate Mint Our chocolate cake base and a chocolate mint icing. An excellent after-dinner treat!
- Orange Chocolate Our chocolate cake base with a chocolate orange icing. Our version of a Terry’s Chocolate Orange! Very Christmas-appropriate.
- Chocolate Vanilla Our chocolate cake base with a vanilla icing
- Double Chocolate Our chocolate cake base with a chocolate icing
- Lavender Vanilla We grind up dried lavender blossoms and mix them into our vanilla cake batter, then top it off with a swirl of vanilla icing
- Earl Grey Lemon We grind up earl grey tea and blend it into our lemon cake base, and top it off with a refreshing lemon icing
- Green Tea Vanilla Spice Ground up green tea and a blend of spices are mixed into our vanilla cake base; we top it off with a spiced vanilla icing
- Lemon Vanilla A subtle lemon icing adds a bit of interest to a plain vanilla cake
- Ginger Pear Pineapple Chunks of pear are mixed into a cake base that uses pineapple juice, and is topped off with a lemon ginger icing
- Banana Split Our banana cake with chocolate chips mixed in; we add some vanilla icing, put a cherry on top, and drizzle melted dark chocolate over top (just cuz we can!)
- Maple Walnut A maple cake with crushed walnuts baked into the top and maple icing added to that
- Cherry Almond An almond-based cake, swirled with icing made using cherry juice, and a cherry added on top
- Rocky Road Our chocolate cake base, topped with a 100% vegan marshmellow icing and a walnut on top! We are Ottawa’s first supplier and consumer of the locally-made “Charmellows”. You can buy these yummies from us in their original marshmellow form as well!
- Triple Berry Beet A beet-based cake with a bit of cocoa in it topped with a triple berry icing; the cake part is our version of red velvet, and we can make a vegan cream cheese to go on top at an extra cost! (Please inquire)
- Gingerbread Lemon A lovely Christmas treat; these gingerbread cupcakes are topped with a lemon icing, which lightens up an otherwise heavier cake!
- Strawberry Lemonade Our lemon-based cake is topped off with an icing made with real strawberries. These are naturally pink, and a delightful summer treat
- Cranberry Marzipan An almond cake with cranberries baked inside is topped with an almond icing and a singular cranberry. Another Christmas-time special!
- Pumpkin Spice This one is for autumn fans. Pumpkin is used in both the cake and the icing; spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger are incorporated into both which makes this an exceptionally seasonal treat
- Peanut Butter & Jam A peanut butter cake base, topped with a swirl of raspberry icing – a delicious twist on a classic flavour combination.
- Carrot Cake Simple, classic – a carrot cupcake topped with a vanilla spice icing. Vegan cream cheese available for an extra cost upon request.
- Orange Chamomile An orange cake with ground chamomile mixed in, topped with a refreshing orange icing
- Dulce de Leche Oh man… chocolate & coffee cake with dulce de leche sauce inside, topped with a dulce de leche icing. Not for the weak of heart. Holy smokes.
- Cookies ‘N’ Cream We grind up some Oreo cookies, which we hand mix into our vanilla icing. We top that with a mini Oreo – a kids’ favourite! **PLEASE NOTE** Unfortunately, we cannot yet make this flavour gluten-free =(
- Citrus Paradise This flavour was created in a moment of absolute madness on our 3rd birthday party. It was a total accident, but ended up being a hit – so it’s now on our menu! We start with an orange vanilla cake, top it with lemon icing, and finish it off with a pineapple chunk!
One 9” x 13” pan (12 servings by our standards) / $32
- Mixed Berry Oat Bars These bars have an oat base, and are topped with a generous amount of our mixed berry blend. We add more oat crumble over that, and voila! An excellent morning treat.
- Brownies An Auntie Loo’s classic – these are not overly sweet, and are made using a dark, dutch-processed cocoa.
- Gluten-Free, Soy-Free Brownies These have become an absolute staple at the bakery; we make them using coconut oil, which means they practically melt in your mouth.
- Walnut Coffee Cake Also known as “the man cake”, we typically recommend this for people who don’t have too much of a sweet tooth. It’s not overly sweet, and is topped with a cinnamon sugar, walnut crumble. Yum.
- Banana Butterscotch Cake We top off our banana cake with a thick butterscotch icing. It has fruit in it, so it’s healthy, right?
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Slices of pineapple with a cherry in the middle line the bottom of a pan; we bake a vanilla cake base, then flip it upside down when it comes out of the oven. The pineapple juices create a syrup that soaks into the cake, making a deliciously moist treat.
- Nanaimo Bars These treats have their own cult following… There is nothing redeeming about them – be prepared for a lot of sugar… we don’t skimp on it in these treats! They are made up of a coconut/cocoa base, a vanilla pudding icing centre, and a melted dark chocolate topping.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars These are one of our newest team members, and they have become an instant hit. A soft peanut butter & graham cracker base is topped off with melted dark chocolate.
- Carrot Cake Our classic carrot flax cake gets topped with a ginger vanilla icing. A simple, yet timeless dessert. Vegan cream cheese available upon request for extra cost.
- Lemon Squares These are ooey-gooey, lemon-y yet sweet, wonderfully delicious squares that may give you a bit of a pucker, but you’ll devour them all the same.
- Peanut Butter & Jam Bars Your favourite childhood lunchtime sandwich made into a strangely satisfying dessert!
- Queen Elizabeth Cake Squares A chocolate cake base topped with a brown sugar, pecan and coconut icing. A brand new item that has already become incredibly popular!
- Spice Cake One of our old classics returns … definitely a fall/winter favourite! Warm yourselves up with a spice cake, topped with a drizzled vanilla/ginger icing.
“The Others” Menu
- Cinnamon Buns Big, fluffy cinnamon rolls. These make the perfect morning snack, and we tend to “quality-check” these on a more-than-regular basis at the bakery… y’know, just in case. It’s a hard life. (One dozen / $24)
- Scones These are one of the least sweet items on the menu. There is very little sugar used, and we have many flavour varieties to choose from! (One dozen / $26) Lavender Vanilla, Orange Cranberry, Lemon Blueberry, Strawberry Vanilla, Pumpkin Spice, Cinnamon Raisin, Maple Oat, Gingerbread Lemon, Double Chocolate
- Gluten-Free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Exactly what they seem – banana muffins with dark chocolate chips mixed in! (One dozen / $24)
Whoopie Pies These are BRAND NEW!! Two cake mounds are smooshed together with a delicious filling, making for an ooey-gooey cake sandwich. They’re delicious. Watch for more flavours to come soon! (One dozen / $30) (**Some flavours now available as Gluten-Free!**)
S’more Chewy graham cracker cakes, held together with a Charmallow icing and melted dark chocolate. Sigh!
Chocolate Raspberry A sweet, tart raspberry icing complements the chocolate cake-pies perfectly
Mint Chocolate Chocolate cake bases with a minty fresh icing in between
Mocha Your coffee pick-me-up! A chocolate cake with a coffee flavoured icing smooshed in the middle
Flutter Nutter Peanut butter cake-pies with Charmallow icing in between! YUM!
- GLUTEN-FREE Pumpkin Spice
- Take ‘N’ Bake Apple Pies Our apple pies are made with locally grown apples; we prepare them and freeze them before baking, and you take them home to bake when you’re ready! $17
- Take ‘N’ Bake Pumpkin Pies Same idea as above – take the pie home, bake when you’re ready, and we recommend chilling it before serving! $17
Little Jo Berry’s Raw Treats!
- Raspberry Lemon Tarts (raw, vegan (obviously), gluten-free, no added sugar) We start with a peanut, coconut, and raw agave base to make the bottom “crust”. This gets topped with a sweet and tart filling made with cashews, raw coconut oil, raw agave nectar, and, of course – raspberry and lemon! We finish it off with a single raspberry. $42 per dozen
- Lemon Lime Tarts (raw, vegan, gluten-free, no added sugar) Using the same tart base as listed above, we top this one with a filling made of cashews, raw coconut oil, raw agave nectar, avocado, lemon, and lime. So refreshing! $42 per dozen
- Chocolate Banana Tarts (raw, vegan, gluten-free, no added sugar) Again, same base as listed above, but the filling is made with cashews, raw coconut oil, raw agave nectar, raw cocoa powder, bananas, and topped with a sprinkling of coconut. Truly indulgent. $42 per dozen
Our cakes are available in any of the cupcake flavours. Please refer to the list above.
The prices below include a basic, iced cake with a message and name. (i.e. Happy Birthday, Congratulations, Thank You, etc.) We can make these cakes with a minimum 24 hours’ notice.
We are certainly able to add custom decor for an extra cost; please contact us with your inquiry.
A minimum of one week is required for ordering any cakes or cupcakes requiring extra decor.
Round Cakes: (2 layers)
8” = $ 38
10” = $53
12” = $105
Sheet Cakes: (one layer)
9″ x 13″ (12-28 servings) = $42
11″ x 15″ (18-40 servings) = $64
Ice Cream Cakes
Our brand, new 100% vegan ice cream cakes are made in collaboration with Pascale’s All Natural Ice Cream and michaelsdolce’s jam! Please follow this link to order online!
A minimum of one week is required for any ice cream cakes
- Dark chocolate salted cashew Our gluten-free chocolate cake base held together with 2 litres of Pascale’s Dark Chocolate Salted Cashew ice cream. We frost it up with more dark chocolate icing – totally, completely decadent. $125 + HST
- Citrus Coconut Raspberry Our citrus cake is filled with Pascale’s coconut ice cream and michaelsdolce’s jam is sandwiched in the middle. We top it with a citrus icing on the sides, raspberry icing on top, and edge the sides with more coconut. Yum! $110 + HST
If you are looking for any specialty or wedding cakes (basically, anything fancier than our basic birthday/celebration cakes), please book a consultation. All specialty and wedding cakes are custom designed, meaning they are individually priced. We do book up quickly, so the more notice you can give us, the better. A minimum of 8 weeks is generally required for these cakes; we book on a first deposit-paid, first booked basis.